Tuesday 6 June 2017

Working up at Onesua
Today I'm heading up to work with some of the tutors at Epule Technical College, just a couple of kilometres down the road from the big Onesua boarding school. It takes about an hour to drive from Vila to Onesua, so I'm staying overnight. Onesua has a bus service which does two trips between Onesua and Vila each week day, so I'm travelling up late morning Tuesday and returning mid- afternoon Wednesday. If all goes well I will stay for longer next time.
This is were I will be staying:
When I took these shots last week it hadn't been cleaned after the previous visitor. I have been assured it will be cleaned ready for me.

 I will set up my mosquito net over the bed.

 Cold shower tomorrow morning! Doesn't take long to warm up afterwards though.
There are 6 units like this one. They are called the Pam houses because they were built after TC Pam badly damaged other staff residences on the campus. All the staff live on campus. This one is house #3, which is the fourth house in the row, obviously! It took Neville and me a little while to find it 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment