Sunday 3 September 2017



Fathers Day.

Annette gave me my Fathers Day surprise on Saturday.  Sunday was going to be a busy day with Church, Annette taking a Sunday School class, and Annette leaving for Santo for a month away in the National Oral health survey including two weeks sailing around the Banks Islands. (more to follow in later Blogs on Annette's trip)

Annette made me a yummy breakfast, we then carried out house work, before heading into town for a coffee (or so I thought). Annette had arranged for me to go on the Tree Tops Zip Line.  We jumped on the truck then headed out to Devils Point to the Zip Line. We had a great time.  The Zip Line starts with a 50 metre introduction and see how much we had remembered from the instructors talk. Then rides progressed along several longer distances until the two big rides across a large valley and back again





The end of the ride. It was great fun, thank you darling for a great morning

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! We didn't feel the need to do that, but now I sort of wish we had. Just remembered that you have a blog so will look at it more often now...

    ReplyDelete