Friday 31 August 2018


31st August 2018

In the last two weeks I found some more old financial files. Not sure why I hadn't looked in a particular cupboard in the meeting room before (or maybe I had and had forgotten what was in the cupboard) . I found around 50 East-light folders going back to 1985.  I arranged with Johnathan Tarip to take the folders out to Etas School to use the new incinerator that the team from St Kentierns had built a few months ago. We donated the empty folders to the school to use or to sell to raise funds for the school.

Thank you to Jonathan, Jenita, Leinangus and Annette for the hard work.  I could only sit and watch.

 The PCV truck being loaded.


 The incinerator


Flames soon starting doing their thing





The tam at work.









No comments:

Post a Comment