Saturday 16 June 2018

Ethel is Officially Named, and Unexpected Visitor

Today we officially named Ethel, with some stickers we picked up in NZ. The stickers are smaller than we would have liked, but they are gold and very classy 😆.


And of course we want to advertise PCANZ (Presbyterian Church of Aotearoa New Zealand).



We also had an unexpected visitor. The photos don't do it justice, it was huge! We got it out once, and then blow me it came back the next day (of course it was the same one! or was it a brother or sister????)


Its legs were about as long as my fingers! Of course it would come in after Martyn had left for work before me one morning so I was on my own. I tried to chase it out but I lost it. I know! How could I lose something that big!??? They can run fast and get through very small gaps.


It turned up later in the wardrobe, when Martyn was home. He managed to chase it outside and over our back wall. They are harmless but just a bit big to share the flat with 😟.


No comments:

Post a Comment